Advanced Memory Skills:
Study Less But Smart with Top Result
Unlock your advanced memory skills:
Learn the most efficient study techniques & watch improving your results immediately
Use your Advanced Memory Skills and become a Superlearner with
This course will give you an easy framework how to prepare for exams most efficiently. You will be able to experience your improvements while taking this course. Our quizzes will track your learning progress and compare them with other students.
So far, more than 500 students improved their Study Skills and Advanced Memory Skills by 85%.
What are you going to learn?
- Become proficient with advanced memory skills
- Gain a better awareness of how your memory functions
- The ability to understand which learning methods will work for you or not
- An overview of the most efficient memorization techniques
- The powerful impact of the loci method and the story method
- The benefits of a mind-map
- A clear picture of how to maximize your time in a lecture or class
- A concrete guideline on how to read textbooks efficiently
- How a learning group can make your life much easier
- How to schedule recall sessions most efficiently (and save time)
- How to organize your learning schedule
- How to make use of sleep when studying
Although we spend more than 25,000 hours in High school or College, we hardly learn how to develop efficient study skills. The result is that many students simply memorize content shortly before the exam and then forget most of it days later. Other High school or College students waste time by double learning or re-doing things, such as re-writing notes, re-reading textbooks or re-listening to pre-recorded lectures.
Discover how quick and easy it is to use your advanced memory skills and build a sustainable knowledge level.
It’s obvious to everyone that you cannot be successful in any type of sport if you start training the night before the competition. You need to build solid skills, techniques, and maintain a constant, high level of fitness. The same applies to your study skills. Once you start using the right technique and maintain this high level of standard, it will be very easy for you to build a solid foundation for your learning success. In this way you will not only be one of the best students around you but also increase your chances of visiting the best schools and getting the best jobs.
Become a real knowledge champion with advanced memory skills!
Everything taught here is not a secret and has been successfully proven to work for many students around the world. You don’t have to read dozens of specialized publications to get the full picture of how to improve your study skills for High school or College. This course gives you insight into the most efficient memorization techniques and will explain in a very easy, non-scientific way how your brain works. This will create an awareness on your end, why certain study methods work and others don’t.
But that’s not all. This course is not just about memorization techniques. What’s the point of being able to memorize even more things, if you cannot organize the flow of new information? That’s why we have created a four–step guideline on how to organize yourself, implement your acquired knowledge into an efficient learning schedule, and maximize your study time. That way you will reach your goals in a fraction of the time you might have spent before. In addition, a few exercises are included in the course that allow you to track your actual progress in your study skills and compare yourself with other students.
Thank you for your time and enjoy this course!
Bogdan and William
What are the requirements?
- You need discipline and time to study the whole course
- Have patience if things don’t work out immediately
- Be open minded and committed to improve your study skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 42 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Five exercises tracking your study skills improvements instantly in comparison to other students
- Easy to understand techniques, methods, and exercises giving you the best summary of a proven concept (without having to read dozens of books about it)
- Knowledge of the most efficient memorization techniques, and how to make use of those methods by following an efficient, time-saving learning plan.
- The ultimate goal of this course is to give you all the tools to build a sustainable, long-term knowledge level and the self-confidence of a successful learner. You will be surprised by how much you are capable of learning.
- Chapter summaries available to download
- The instructors will answer your questions and give you guidelines for individual problems and how to improve your study skills
- Get the best preparation guideline for your High School or College exams
What is the target audience?
- If you are simply looking for shortcuts, this course might not be right for you. You have to invest effort and time to become a successful learner.
- However, ANYONE can benefit from efficient study skills and improve grades rapidly. ANY AGE, ANY GENDER, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Section 1: Advanced Memory & Study Skills – Introduction
Section 2: This Is How Most Students Study
Section 3: Advanced Memory Techniques
Section 4: How to Build An Efficient Study Workflow
Section 5: Course Wrap-Up
Section 6: BONUS: Audio Version of Selected Lectures
For the detailed course content click here
Bogdan Tomassini-Buechner, Memory Guru, Valedictorian & 3.9 Grade Student
I consider myself a lifetime learner to achieve advanced memory skills. I learn quickly and I naturally enjoy exploring new fields of knowledge, creating logical structures, and generating frameworks that help others succeed in their own learning process and improve their study skills. In that sense teaching and learning are closely connected for me and have been an essential part of my academic career.
Today, I am a holder of two grade A master degrees. In 2005 I graduated from the Excellence Initiative College Ludwig-Maximilians-Universtät as one of the top students. A year before graduation I enrolled simultaneously at the prestigious University for Television and Film Munich, where I received my second diploma as Valedictorian in 2008. During this period I published more than fifteen academic essays and two master theses, which are top selling to the present date. Since 1999 I have been coaching more than 1,500 students to improve their study skills and gain advanced memory skills.
Aside from my academic and teaching career, I am also a film producer. In 2004 I founded my first production company, LeBog Film. Over the past ten years I have produced nine movies, all of which were invited to more than sixty film festivals. I was also the winner of the “New Talent Management Award” award at the Berlin International Film Festival in 2007 and nominated for the “First Steps Award” in 2008.
William Cline, An Interesting Story…
I’m a voice actor who records voiceovers for commercials, eLearning, narrations, corporate training and more!
I earned a Master of Science degree in Information Technology from the University of San Francisco as well as a Bachelor of Science degree from the California College of Art
I’m an avid reader and am passionate about Education and Technology and I’ve worked in a number of roles both in academia and the technology, with companies such as Genentech, Sun Microsystems, Charles Schwab and the Rhode island School of Design
- Lectures 42
- Video 2 Hours
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion