How to Learn and Memorize Poetry By Heart
Using the Magnetic Memory Method
Instructed by Anthony Metivier
If you’ve ever desperately wanted to memorize lyrics and poetry but absolutely hate the slings and arrows, the sound and the fury of repeating the same lines hundreds of times until they’ve become more annoying than beautiful … then this may be the most important online memory course you will ever take.
Believe it or not, it doesn’t matter if you have a good memory or not.
In addition to improving your ability to memorize lyrics and poems by 100%, 200%, 300% (or more) … using simple techniques that you can learn in 30 minutes (or less) … the information in this course will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorizing lyrics and poetry.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to memorizing songs and poetry.
- Effortless methods used by the experts to create easy, effective and elegant Memory Palaces for storing poetry and lyrics (plus “magical” methods that show you how to use them to recall poems and lyrics right away no matter how long ago you remembered them).
- Unique techniques that will have you literally “tuning in” on the poetry and lyrics you want to remember.
- Exactly how often to recall poems and lyrics (a routine that lets people who are brand spanking new to memory techniques to memorize verse quickly and rapidly advance to mastery).
- A simple strategy for turning boring places you’ve been into amazing Memory Palaces (learn this technique and you will be able to spin any place you visit from now on into Memory Palace gold).
- Two secret ways to use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate stress from your body as you memorize and recall poetry and lyrics.
- And much, much more …
[read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
These techniques have been used by thousands of poetry and music fans, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in memorizing their favorite poems and songs.
None of these techniques involve rocket surgery.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize poems as short as a sonnet and lyrics as long as an ancient epic.
But there’s really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple memorization method, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, reciting and intimately knowing hundreds of poems and songs as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind. [/read]
Section 1: Welcome to How to Learn and Memorize Poetry
Section 2: Magnetic Memory Palace Blueprint For Poetry Memorization
Section 3: Building Your First Memory Palace
Section 4: An Advanced (But Simple) Technique
Section 5: Recall Secrets: Testing Your Memorized Poetry
Section 6: “Compounding” Memorized Poetry Secrets
Section 7: Advanced Tactics
Section 8: Bonuses
Section 9: Course Conclusion
For the detailed course content click here
Anthony Metivier, Language Learning Author and Professor of Film Studies
Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry in ways that are easy, elegant, effective and fun.
An author of over 10 bestselling books, Metivier holds a PhD in Humanities from York University, an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School, and an MA and BA in English Literature from York University. He has created the Udemy courses How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, How to Learn and Memorize Poetry, How to Memorize Names and Faces, and How to Remember Your Dreams.
- Lectures 26
- Video 4 Hours
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion