How to Memorize Names and Faces
Using the Magnetic Memory Method
Instructed by Anthony Metivier
If you’ve ever wanted to improve your ability to memorize names and faces by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) … using simple memory techniques that you can master in one hour (or less), then this may be the most important video course you will ever attend.
Believe it or not, it doesn’t matter if you think you have a good memory or not.
The information in this course will teach you:
• Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
• The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization techniques or memorizing names and faces.
• Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning and memorizing any name.
• How to use memory techniques for storing and recalling any name you wish.
• Examples of how to turn boring names into exciting and unforgettable images. (Learn how to do this and you’ll be able to memorize ANYTHING).
• Unique memorization techniques that will have you literally “tuning in” on new people that you meet. (Believe it or not, your mind wants you to greet people this way).
• The weakest, the middling and the most potent ways of memorizing names and faces.
• Simple memorization technique examples that walk you through the process.
• Two secret ways to use relaxation to aid the memorization process so that you memorize and recall names naturally and with ease. These two methods alone are worth the price of this course because they will literally eliminate stress from your body as you memorize new names the instant you hear them.
• And much, much more …
These memorization techniques have been used by thousands of people, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in memorizing names and faces.
Don’t worry! None of these memorization techniques are rocket science.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize anyone’s name that you wish.
But there’s really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple memorization technique, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of memorizing and recalling the names of the important new people you meet as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.
What are the requirements?
- An interest in self-development.
- A willingess to experiment with strange, bizarre and very fun mental techniques that will delight and amaze you, your family, your friends and everyone you will ever meet.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- You’ll learn how to memorize the names of new people you meet in the way that your brain wants you to memorize them.
- You’ll discover how to prepare for learning and memorizing new names using little-known strategies that go beyond the typical social memorization strategies you’ve heard of before (and that have likely failed you)..
- You’ll learn how to practice memorizing names and faces inside of your comfort zone before taking your new skills into new social situations (i.e. the heat of the battle).
- You’ll master stealth strategies for memorizing names without looking like you’re not paying attention to the conversation (this rare technique is worth the price of the course alone).
- You’ll receive dozens of examples and exercises that will guide you through the process of easily, effectively and eternally memorizing names and faces so that you can recall them at will for as long as you want to retain this unique ability.
- … and much, much more.
What is the target audience?
- People interested in memorizing the important names of the people they meet.
- People interested in social success.
- World-class musicians.
- Sales and business professionals.
- Agents and artists.
- Professional hotel and restaurant staff
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: A Common Method
Section 3: The Standard Method
Section 4: Let’s Get Magnetic
Section 5: Exactly How to Memorize How Faces Look
Section 6: Practing in Isolation and in Real-Time
Section 7: Relaxation and Memorizing Names and Faces
Section 8: Course Conclusion
Section 9: Bonus: How to Memorize and Recite the Alphabet Backwards
Section 10: Bonus: This Course As An Easy To Read Ebook!
For the detailed course content click here
Anthony Metivier, Language Learning Author and Professor of Film Studies
Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry in ways that are easy, elegant, effective and fun.
An author of over 10 bestselling books, Metivier holds a PhD in Humanities from York University, an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School, and an MA and BA in English Literature from York University. He has created the Udemy courses How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, How to Learn and Memorize Poetry, How to Memorize Names and Faces, and How to Remember Your Dreams.
- Lectures 27
- Video 2.5 Hours
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion