Super Memory For Students:
How To Remember What You Study
If you want to remember information like a genius, this is for you.
Instructed by Nina Sunday
Want to learn how to absorb knowledge like a sponge and recall information quickly and easily?
Based on neuroscience and how the brain works, Australian presenter, Nina Sunday, shows you how to cultivate a high performing memory and remember information like a genius
Now you can access more of the vast ‘untapped potential’ lying dormant within. We’ll teach you step-by-step how to cultivate a super memory. Invest in training your brainpower.
Here’s a sample of the knowledge and skills you’ll master in the Super Memory online course:
- the secrets of Memory Improvement, to build a super memory and effortlessly recall information
- the three laws of memory
- memory hooks to help remember information, quickly and easily
- optimal time to work at a desk or study in one sitting; any longer and the brain ‘leaks’ information like a sieve
- how to use colour in notetaking to vividly recall detailed information
- how to remember numbers
- how exercise aids memory
Retrieving will never be a problem again!
Don’t just take our word for it.
‘My brain now works like a new brain. I am more focused and work smarter.’Jane Tumbri, Human Resources Manager, Cognos
‘User-friendly course. I am more confident using my memory more efficiently.‘Pina Carrabs, Customer Service Manager, UPS
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to develop new habits and master your memory
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Learn how to recall information
- Be able to remember more for longer
- Understand basic neuroscience about how memory works
- Take advantage of memory association techniques
What is the target audience?
- Anyone studying a course
- Anyone who has to become an instant expert on constantly changing information and be able to pass it on to others
- Remember: top performers are not necessarily the most intelligent people, but they have mastered the skill of capturing knowledge for later use. ‘Super Memory’ is a surprisingly simple skill to learn, and it certainly gives you a competitive edge
- Memory game – Primacy, Recency, Von Restorff Effect
- Memory hooks
- Attention span
- Rule of seven
- Curve of forgetting
- How to remember numbers
- Why exercise aids memory
For the detailed course content click here
Nina Sunday, Certified Speaker | Trainer | Autor
Nina Sunday is an Australian-born speaker, educator and author.
A Bachelor of Arts and Diploma in Education graduate from Queensland University, Nina is one of approximately 650 professional speakers worldwide to have earned Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) accreditation, the highest international speaking designation awarded to members of the Professional Speakers Association.
Nina has been engaged over 2000 times as a keynote speaker and workshop leader in Australia, Japan, New Zealand and the South Pacific by more than 500 organisations. She has published two books, produced six training videos, been an invited radio guest expert on many occasions and written dozens of published articles.
Her book,‘Brainpower Smart Study: How To Study Effectively Using a Tested and Proven 8-step Method’ is the culmination of a 20-year study of neuroscience, memory and learning. With an emphasis on self-testing during the learning process, this 2011 release is now used as a study skills textbook in high schools to help students effectively study.
From 2012 to 2013 Nina served as a Director on the National Speakers Association of Australia Board and two terms as NSW State President.
Client companies include IBM, Roche, Sun Microsystems, Hyundai, Accenture, Toyota, Department of Defence, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, etc.
Nina founded Australian training company, Brainpower Training, specialising in training in Speed Reading, Study Skills, Productivity, Communication, Sales and Leadership.
The prestigious Australian Institute of Training and Development awarded Nina an Innovation in Learning award for her speed reading live program.
- Lectures 9
- Video 1 Hour
- Skill Level Intermediate Level
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion