Triple Your Memory and
Reading Speed in One Hour
The Best Ways to Remember Everything Including Names, Where You Put Things,
What You Read, and prevent Alzheimer’s.
Instructed by Jonathan Robinson
Spend less time studying, beat Alzheimer’s and dementia and become that person who seems to remember everything. This fun course will give you simple, scientifically proven techniques to remember more of what you read and hear, so you can spend less time studying and looking for lost items, let go of stress, become alert instantly, read more effectively and efficiently, and enjoy better physical and mental health.
In this course you will learn:
* Which supplements can bring your body to new levels of health and mental clarity.
* The best practices that keep you mentally sharp.
* How to remember names, passwords, and where you put things more effectively.
* How to memorize reading material and facts 300% more efficiently than before.
* How to “turn on” energy and alertness at will, even in stressful situations.
* The best way to prevent Alzheimer’s.
* How to interrupt stress from building up in your body, and how to let go of it once it occurs.
Try the course without risk with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee!
What are the requirements?
- Get a pen and paper to begin!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Choose the best supplements to bring your body to new levels of health and mental clarity.
- Know the best practices that keep you mentally sharp.
- Remember names and passwords more effectively.
- Memorize reading material and facts 300% more efficiently than before.
- Turn on energy and alertness at will, even in stressful situations.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Interrupt stress from building up in your body and let go of it once it occurs.
What is the target audience?
- Ideal for students
- Recommended for seniors
- Anyone who wants a healthy body and mind
Section 1: Here’s what you’ll get
Section 2: Try these techniques first
Section 3: Test your current memory
Section 4: New memory test
Section 5: More useful ways to improve your memory
Section 6: How to read more effectively
Section 7: Becoming relaxed and alert
Section 8: Supplemental Material
For the detailed course content click here
Jonathan Robinson, Helping people find deeper happiness
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. He has reached over 250 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Articles about Jonathan have appeared in USA TODAY, Newsweek, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. In addition, Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has spent over 35 years studying the most practical and powerful methods for personal and professional development.
Mr. Robinson’s first book, “The Experience of God,” included interviews with such notable people as the late Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Scott Peck, and over 30 other well-known seekers. Jonathan’s second book, “Life’s Big Questions,” became a New York Times bestseller, as did his book “Communication Miracles for Couples.” Mr. Robinson’s other books include: Instant Insight; Real Wealth; Shortcuts to Bliss; Shortcuts to Success, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality, and Terror Proof Your Mind and Money. As a professional speaker, Mr. Robinson has spoken to many of the Fortune 500 companies. He is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful and powerful information, presented in an entertaining and motivating manner.
- Lectures 17
- Video 1 Hour
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion