Brain Science: Improve Your Memory & Boost Your Memory
FULLY ACCREDITED DIPLOMA – IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY
Brain Science: Improve Your Memory and Boost Your Memory
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD credit.
Please note, accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. Degree requirements vary based on the position you pursue and the area in which you reside or work. Should you wish to opt for accreditation and the diploma, full details and directions will be given at the end of the course.
Are you forgetful? Do people refer to you as being “absent minded?” When was the last time you didn’t struggle to remember something – even if they’re very important?
If that sounds like you then stay tuned – this brain science: improve your memory and boost your memory online course, is just what you’ve been looking for!
It transpires that there is not so thing as a “bad” memory. There are merely people who don’t use their memories to the fullest potential.
What would you do if you could double your memory performance starting today? Would you go back to school? Maybe learn a new language, you might even feel confident enough to change profession and climb the corporate ladder?
In fact there aren’t any areas of your life that wouldn’t be improved, just by having a better command of your memory, and that’s just what this brain science: improve your memory and boost your memory online course provides.
During the course you’ll be exposed to knowledge about how human memory works and learn an entire range of tried and tested methods all designed to super charge your memory and recall, ensuring the information you wish to retain, stays with you!
This brain science: improve your memory and boost your memory online course is very practical and gets to work right away.
[read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
You’ll learn a variety of strategies that each suit a different memory scenario. They’re all very easy to learn and incredibly rewarding to master. Best of all you’ll be able to track your progress along the way. There are many downloadable exercises, all designed to improve your memory and boost your memory.
As with all of my courses. you’ll have a lifetime access and full support seven days a week.
Can you really afford to keep struggling to remember while others pass you by? Sign up now for this life changing course before you forget!
As well as eight different quizzes, this brain science: improve your memory and boost your memory online course syllabus includes:
About Brain Science
How Good is Your Memory
A Little Bit About Memory
Memory Warm Up Exercises
Why Do We Forget
Laying The Foundation for Good Memory
Keeping a Check on Your Stress Levels
Drawing for Better Memory
Using Acronyms and Acrostics
Method of Loci
Remembering Names and Faces
Top Tips for Bolstering Your Memory
What are the requirements?
- There are no special requirements other than a high-school reading level and a pen and pad or other way of writing things down!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the basics of how memory works
- Improve overall cognitive function
- Improve recall of sets of terms, patterns,items, objects, facts, etc.
- Chart their progress of how their memory is improving
- Enjoy more productivity in their lives, as they are able to retain information and recall it when needed
What is the target audience?
- This course is tailored specifically for those students who find it hard to memorise information.
- It’s perfect for anyone wanting to improve on their memory capacity
- It’s ideal for people studying for exams and wanting to master strategies, to enable them to retain information
- Lecture 1 Meet your Instructor – Course Introduction
- Lecture 2 How Good Is Your Memory?
- Lecture 3 A “little bit” about Memory
- Quiz 1 A little bit about memory
- Lecture 4 Some warm up exercises
- Lecture 5 Why Do We Forget?
- Lecture 6 Why Do We Forget? Activity
- Quiz 2 Why do we forget?
- Lecture 7 Laying The Foundation For Good Memory
- Lecture 8 Keep A Check on Your Stress Levels
- Lecture 9 Drawing
- Lecture 10 Two Birds With One Stone
- Quiz 3 Laying the foundation for good memory
- Lecture 11 Brain Exercises
- Lecture 12 Using Acronyms
- Quiz 4 Using acronyms
- Lecture 13 Draw A Map From Memory
- Lecture 14 Using Acrostics
- Quiz 5 Using acrostics
- Lecture 15 Rhyme Keys
- Lecture 16 Method Of Loci
- Quiz 6 Rhyme keys and method of loci
- Lecture 17 Keywords
- Lecture 18 Remembering Names And Faces
- Quiz 7 Keywords and remembering names and faces Lecture 19 Top Tips for Bolstering Your Memory
- Lecture 20 Chaining
- Lecture 21 Mind-Mapping
- Lecture 22 Conclusion
- Quiz 8 Mind-mapping
- Lecture 23 BONUS: CPD INSTRUCTIONS
For the detailed course content click here
LIBBY SEERY – Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies
Online Counselling and Psychotherapy: Specialist in the Therapeutic Use of Technology (BACP Endorsed)
I am a Psychotherapist, Counsellor, and Therapeutic Life Coach.
I run a very successful practice in Harley Street, London which is recognised the world over as a centre of medical excellence.
I am a highly trained specialist with a wealth of experience, working with people from all walks of life; including referrals from charities I’m involved in, to very high profile clients from all over the world.
I am also the founder of Renaissance Life Therapies Training Academy, offering a number of courses in counselling, CBT and life coaching.
As well as my client work, I have had a number of works published and have appeared on TV and radio.
I also write and lecture in my subject, as well as training other doctors and counsellors in specialist areas of counsellors.
- Lectures 23
- Length 1 hour
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion