THE PRACTICAL MEMORY TECHNIQUES COURSE
Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory
|** WELCOME TO “The Practical Memory Techniques Course- Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory” **
Are you bored of all the dusty theory you find in most memory improvement books and courses?
Are you exhausted of hearing about: short term memory,long term memory or learning theories?
Are you tired of inefficient memory games or stupid memory quizzes?
Then, this course is right for you! Here, you’re in the right place for really improving your memory!
What is the challenge of this course?
After creating The Memory Techniques Course series (also available on Udemy), where I presented in detail and with a lot of examples the whole range of memory techniques, I noticed a great interest in this topic, especially as regards the practical part of memory improvement, so I’ve created this new course, dedicated entirely to practical activities.
In this course, you will find simple but powerful memory techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday.
These techniques can become your new mnemonic arsenal that will help you:
1. To Remember Where You Put Your Things;
2. To Remember Why You Went into a Room;
3. To Remember Shopping Lists and To-Do Lists;
4. To Create a Mental Calendar and to Memorize Appointments and Anniversaries;
5. Memorize Everyday Numbers (short, medium or long numbers like: the CVV of your card, PIN numbers, bank accounts numbers, computer passwords, telephone numbers, and so on);
6. Using Memory Techniques in your Career (for Business Meetings and Public Speaking);
7. To effectively apply the Memory Techniques for Study and Learning;
8. To Learn Foreign Languages easily;
9. To Remember People’s Names and Faces;
10. …And if you need it, you will learn how to memorize long sequences of playing cards (one or more shuffled decks).
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
I’m sure you will love this course!
Who is the target audience?
1.1.The Challenge of this course.mp4
2.1. Lesson 1-How to remember where you put things.mp4
2.2. Lesson 2-Remember why you went room.mp4
2.3. Lesson 3-How to memorize to-do lists.mp4
2.4. Lesson 4- Create your mental calendar.mp4
2.5. Lesson 5- Memorize everyday numbers.mp4
2.6. Lesson 6-Using memory techniques in your career.mp4
2.7. Lesson 7-Boost your learning.mp4
2.8. Lesson 8- How to learn a new language easily.mp4
2.9. Lesson 9- How to memorize people s names and faces.mp4
2.10. Lesson 10- How to memorize a deck of playing cards.mp4
3.1. Summary and next steps.mp4
Bonus- Memory Training Resources.mp4
For the detailed course content click here
Hi, my name is Chris M Nemo and I’m a memory improvement writer & blogger.
I’m passionate about helping you to achieve more with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
After studying dozens of books, totaling some thousands of pages, dozens of hours of e-learning courses, and of hundreds of hours of practical exercises in this field of memory improvement, I decided to share this knowledge with people interested in learning this skill.
On my blog, ”The Mnemo Bay”, you can find an organized framework for everything related to memory improvement, which can give you a clear picture of what this wonderful hobby and skill can do for your life.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee