Best-selling author and globetrotting guru Greg Sanders, cuts through the Jungle of Memory with his very own Memory Machete, clearing out the dense undergrowth of what works and does not work, so you can benefit from a massively improved memory in just 7 days. In this refreshingly fast-paced how-to guide, Sanders and neuroscientist Alan Schultz, serve up 7 bite-sized chapters on how to improve your memory, with inspirational examples, life-changing insights, easy exercises and a proven scientific methodology.
Via chapters such as “Your very own Memory Palace,” “The Low Hanging Fruit of Memory” and “Become a Memory Rock Star!,” Sanders takes you on a wild joy ride to your own memory transformation, helping you create the long-term memory and recall and general all around memory awesomeness you so desire.
You will learn :-
• How to remember names & faces – for business and social events, never forget a face
• How to remember school and college work and test material, supercharge your exam results
• How to remember long and short numbers, phone numbers, so you NEVER forget
• How to develop your spatial and visual memory for super memory recall AND learn how to build a memory palace AND memory town!
• How to easily achieve “rock star” memory feats, like learning a new foreign language vocabulary in a few days or memorising the periodic table
By the end of From Goldfish Memory to Elephant Memory, you will understand how your memory works, how to improve your memory in all it’s faculties and how to start developing an unrivalled super-memory, you used to be jealous of.