The information in How to Learn and Memorize Spanish Vocabulary will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a new language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially Spanish.
- How to create a 27 “letter location” memory system based on the basic alphabet English speakers share with the Spanish (Spanish has an extra ñ).
- Sample palaces that will show you exactly how and why these strategies work.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally “tuning in” on the Spanish language.
- How to identify & separate Spanish words into the most effective categories for easy memorization.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the masculine and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning.)
- A list of resources, including the secret to finding the absolute best dictionary to use when learning and memorizing Spanish vocabulary.
- How a larger vocabulary gives you greater freedom to explore and enjoy the culture of the Spanish-speaking countries you travel to.
- Two secrets of relaxation that aid the memorization process incredibly. These two methods will literally eliminate stress from your body as you work on learning and memorizing Spanish vocabulary.
- And much, much more ..
[read more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Don’t worry! None of these techniques are rocket science. These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in acquiring Spanish. Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as Spanish. Plus, everything you’ll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, this system is easily transferable to other alphabet systems too. But there’s really no time to lose. Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking and knowing Spanish as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind. [/read]