If you’d like to double, triple or even quadruple your ability to learn Swedish vocabulary by using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 30 minutes or less, then this may be the most important book that you will ever read.
Believe it or not, it really doesn’t matter if you think you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
* Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
* The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
* Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially Swedish.
* How you can easily create a 29 “letter location” memory system based on the basic alphabet Swedish shares with English.
* Unique techniques that will have you literally “zooming in” on the Swedish language.
* How to separate Swedish words in the most effective manner for memorization.
* Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate the stress and apprehension as you learn Swedish.
* And much, much more …
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory,” to make real strides in learning Swedish vocabulary.
Don’t worry! None of these techniques are rocket science.
Frankly, if you can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then you can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as Swedish.
Plus, everything you’ll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, the ideas are easily transferable to other alphabet systems too.
But there’s really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of being able to read, speak and recall an abundance of Swedish vocabulary as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.