THE MEMORY TECHNIQUES COURSE
Learn the Memory Experts Techniques That Will Change Your Life
|This course is the first part of the series “The Memory Techniques Course” and includes the Basic Mnemonic Systems.
It will be continued with the second part, dedicated to the Advanced Mnemonic Systems.
If you want to go further and learn advanced memory techniques used by memory athletes in competitions, I recommend the second part of this course as the next step.
The second part, dedicated to those who want to continue on the path towards memory improvement, will be available soon after the release of this course.
What is the challenge of this course?
In the first place, I want to make you understand what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is!
After you understand how it works, and I guarantee that you’ll understand it after watching this course, improving your memory will be just a matter of consistency and practice.
In this course, you will find simple techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday:
– The Acromym Method ,which has two variants: “The Acronym Mnemonic Technique“ and “The Sentence Method”.
– The Link System with the variants: “The Chain Link Method” and “The Story Method”.
– The Location Method (Loci), where you will learn “The Roman Room Technique” and ” The Journey Technique”.
Next, you will discover “The PEG System” and the most important techniques of this kind:
– The Alphabet Method;
-The Number Shape Method;
– The Number Rhyme Method;
– The Body Parts Method;
– and The Major System.
Finally, you will find some other simple memory techniques, that can help you to memorize more effectively: The Sound Alike Method, Rhymes and Jingles, The Sing-a-Long Method and Mind Maps.
Each method and technique is explained in detail and with a lot of examples.
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
This course will learn you methods that can help you:
– to remember where you put your things ( your keys, your eyeglasses , or other things)
– to remember shopping lists or to-do lists;
– to remember appointments, birthdays and anniversaries;
– to memorize Everyday Numbers such as: Credit Card Numbers , The CVV of your Credit card, PIN numbers , Bank account numbers , Combinations for locks and safes, Telephone numbers, Computer passwords,and so on.
You can use this Memory Techniques in your career, for memorizing speeches and presentations, the dates and hours of your business meetings, the topics that you want to discuss at this meetings and other important things in your career.
If you’re a student, this methods will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn.
These methods will also help you learn foreign languages faster and easily.
If you think you have a bad memory,after watching this course you will be surprised by the things you can do with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
Who is the target audience?
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The History of Memory Training
- 3. The Mechanics of Memory
- 4. The Basic Memory Methods
- 5. How to use this Methods in your Daily Life
- 6. Tips and Tricks from the Memory Experts
- 7. The Memory Lifestyle
- 8. Summary and Next Steps
- 9. Bonus Section
For the detailed course content click here
Hi, my name is Chris M Nemo and I’m a memory improvement writer & blogger.
I’m passionate about helping you to achieve more with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
After studying dozens of books, totaling some thousands of pages, dozens of hours of e-learning courses, and of hundreds of hours of practical exercises in this field of memory improvement, I decided to share this knowledge with people interested in learning this skill.
On my blog, ”The Mnemo Bay”, you can find an organized framework for everything related to memory improvement, which can give you a clear picture of what this wonderful hobby and skill can do for your life.
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 8 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion